- The removal of 'Gender Dysphoria' / 'Gender Identity Disorders' categories from the international diagnosis manuals (their next versions DSM-5 and ICD-11).
- The abolition of binary normalization treatments to intersex people.
- Free access to hormonal treatments and surgery (without psychiatric monitoring).
- Public coverage of trans-specific healthcare (optional therapeutic counseling, gynecological – urological monitoring, hormone treatments, surgeries).
- The fight against transphobia: the work for educational training, social inclusion and employment for trans people, as well as the visibility and reporting of all types of social or institutional transphobia.